If you are serious about working from home, then you must invest in yourself!
Welcome to Work from Home University where you’ll find resources, classes, and schools that will have you working from home and making money in no time.
Learn how to start your own Virtual Bookkeeping Business and earn $80+/hr without going into debt. You can start off by taking the free course offered to see what it’s all about first.
Amazon Boot Camp: The very best school to launch your Amazon FBA Business…coming soon
Looking To Start-up Your Own Virtual Assistant Business? Then invest in the Virtual Assistant Career Startup System.
Or, if you already have a VA Business, perhaps you just need a little one on one coaching.
Still unsure? Then watch this video on becoming a virtual assistant.
Start your virtual assistant business off on the right foot!
Set your business up for success easily and quickly with these 3 ebooks.
Follow the lessons and you’ll have a thriving virtual assistant business in no time! The ebooks break down all the steps you need to take in an easy to understand and fun way.
This bundle includes:
VA’s Guide to Starting a Business – This guide will take you through the important foundational pieces you need to have in place to quickly start a successful business. Learn how to choose your niche, package and price your services, register your business and more!
- VA’s Guide to Client Contracts – This ebook will help you create the business policies you need to have in place plus help you create your contracts quickly. Includes 4 contract templates you can edit, upload to HelloSign, and send to your clients!
- VA’s Guide to Getting Clients – A step-by-step training to help you find clients and make money. You’ll learn what to do before, during and after bringing on your first client plus over 30 marketing strategies to keep clients coming in!
Special Bundle Price
(save 20% by purchasing all 3 ebooks)
What is Scoping? Scoping is what the Court Reporting Industry calls editing. An individual receives a transcript and audio from a court reporter, downloads it into his/her software, and edits the transcript to be correct according to the audio. Learn how to start your own scoping business. Take the mini course to see if it’s right for you.
Social Media Manager School
Learn everything you need to know about being a Social Media Manager for your clients. Enrollment for a limited time as the Social Media Manager School only opens up a couple of times a year.
In the meantime, you can go to Social Media Strategy School so that you’ll be ahead of the game when the Social Media Manager School opens up. You can use the strategies to help jumpstart your own business and assists clients.
Don’t worry…if you don’t catch it this time around there will be another chance later next year. But in the meantime grab these great freebies to help you get started.
If you are curious about starting a new career as a social media manager or consultant, this free Starter Kit is for you. Built by Andrea Vahl and Phyllis Khare, founders of Social Media Manager School, it has a tremendous amount of practical information and step-by-step instructions, including these titles and more:
• 3 Ways to Bring New Clients in the Door
• How to Find Your Corner of This Lucrative Market
• Infographic – Roadmap to Becoming a Well-Paid Social Media Manager
• Top Tools for Social Media Managers
The Social Media Manager Starter includes SIX of our best mini-training documents:
1. 3 Steps to Earning $1000 Extra a Month as a Social Media Manager or Consultant
2. 3 Steps to Finding the Right Clients for Your Business
3. 3 Ways to Bring New Clients in the Door
4. How to Find Your Corner of This Lucrative Market
5. Infographic – Roadmap to Becoming a Well-Paid Social Media Manager
6. Top Tools for Social Media Managers
Find out how to become the go-to social media expert in your niche with this Starter Kit!
If you are doing social media audits for clients you should grab these fillable checklists.
Being an excellent transcriptionist — one that actually gets hired — involves much more than the ability to listen and type. These courses were developed to transform typists into transcriptionists in as little as 2-4 months.
Read how this stay at home mom made the switch to General Transcription.
Coming in September or October…
The SEO writing course covers every element of how to write effectively for the web. Also detailed is how to set up a full-fledged, online freelance writing business — from the ground up.
Still not quite sure and just want to explore what’s out there or have another work from home gig in mind? No problem. There are lots of work from home careers to choose from. Take advantage of their affordable tuition, short completion timelines, and graduate assistance!
more to come…
Websites that cater to Work from Homers
Work at Home Schools
In this Work-At-Home School, you’ll dive DEEP into learning everything you’ll need to know to be successful.
And there are three different enrollment options for the school, tailored to fit your exact desires and work-at-home requirements.
The Work-At-Home School is Perfect for You if:
You’re retired (or nearly there), and want a way to supplement your income.
In Work-At-Home School, you’ll learn to:
Pinpoint which skills you have that people will pay for
Add to those skills so you are even more valuable
Put yourself out there in a way that makes people want to hire you
Get your first paying client
And… get handfuls of paying clients after that
You’ll even learn to get over mental barriers like procrastination and self-doubt.
Paid Job Boards
This paid job board that offers primarily writings gigs. It’s a great way to start making money from writing. They show you how to create everything you need to start a great freelance writing business and help you find the best remote and location independent writing gigs.
You’ll find career-training in all sorts of fields .
- Career training programs in healthcare, technology, and administration
- Over 100,000 students throughout the United States and a number of other countries
- Over 900 employers have hired our graduates
- Partnerships with over 150 colleges and universities in the United States, Canada, Australia, the Philippines, and South Africa
- Provides students the opportunity to take Career Step programs for academic credit
- Opportunities to use federal financial aid