The Genius Way to Making Money with Surveys
Are you looking for ways to make some extra income? Well, taking surveys might be your answer!
You can earn hundreds per month taking surveys and panels. Read on to learn how you can get started and be richer this time next month!
Getting Started with Surveys
There’s really not much to it. You take a survey, make your honest opinion, and get paid!
First, you need to find surveys.
This is SUPER EASY!
There are tons of survey sites available that will give you access to many surveys every single day. Here’s a list of some favorites:
- Vindale Research: It’s free to join and when you register you get $2 instantly for joining. I’m averaging around $15 in offers daily. That’s $15 x 30 days=$450/month. These offers pay a few bucks each and take very little time to complete. Even if you only made $300 per month it adds up quickly. By the end of the year, you would have $3600! Makes for a nice vacation or better yet, put it in your savings or invest it in more courses or training for your work from home business. Or, pay off a bill.
- Survey Savvy
- Harris Poll
- VIP Voice: VIP Voice is a panel where users can take surveys on products, services, and more. Users are entered into a sweepstakes upon signing up, and also will earn triple points when they take their first survey.
- E-Poll: E-Poll provides a convenient online forum to express your opinions on a variety of issues that affect your daily life. Earn a 100-point signup bonus when you register!
- Global Test Market: One of the most reputable market research panels around! Users can voice their opinion through surveys and redeem for cash and rewards! Global test Market has a variety of unique rewards such as Applebees, Amazon, PayPal, and more.
- MySurvey: MySurvey is a great panel for users to join and earn rewards quickly. Rewards include Applebee’s gift cards, Amazon gift cards, Macy’s and Paypal payments. These rewards are a little more unique than other similar offers, which is a huge draw to users. This community focuses on the users being able to provide their opinions to influence future products and services. They even sometimes have the opportunity to test products.
Survey sites are free to sign up for. You register, get instant approval on most, then access surveys from the site.
Some sites display available surveys on the site (with pay rates) and you get to pick and choose which ones you want to take. Others will email you with survey offers that you can take.
How to Get Paid
You take surveys and in exchange you receive a form of payment (money, rewards, points, gift cards, PayPal cash, etc.). Each site is different and has their unique rewards program.
Most sites have you meet a certain dollar or balance threshold before you can get a payout (like Vindale) while others (like Survey Savvy), let you cash out any time.
This is usually by direct ACH, PayPal, or regular check mailed to you.
You accumulate points and can use them with the sites rewards program. Points can be redeemed for a variety of things including:
- Airline miles
- Gift cards
- Physical goods (like housewares, electronics, apparel, etc.)
Similar to rewards described above, you would take surveys to accumulate points. Then, once you reach a certain threshold, you can exchange your points for a gift card.
How to See the Most Success Making Money with Surveys
To be successful and make the most money you want to treat survey taking like a job. Keep in mind, you won’t be making a full-time income from surveys but you can earn extra money and possibly make a part-time income.
Here are some best practices that work:
To treat survey taking like a job, you want to get organized. This means, sign up to a reasonable number of survey sites and start taking surveys to get your feet wet. Once you have a feel for the time involvement and structure, take more surveys. You’ll start to really enjoy it.
Set a Separate Email
Highly recommended. Create a separate email address just for surveys. Survey notifications can be many and often. You don’t want them getting lost in your personal email inbox.
Its so easy to create a separate, free email account dedicated solely to surveys. Do this!
Create a schedule
Dedicate a certain amount of time to survey-taking. Block off time and complete surveys. Your routine will start to take form and soon it’ll become a habit.
Do different types of surveys
Surveys, panels, focus groups, do them all. All great ways of making money.
Not only will this give nice variety and keep you from getting bored, but you’ll have a chance to make more money with some of the longer time commitment surveys like focus groups or panels.
Check out these companies:
Want to see if a survey company is legit or not or find out the scoop on them? Then check out this resource page.
Other Extra Money Makers
This free program will pay you cash back when shopping online. You can also earn great money referring your friends. Get a $10 gift card when you sign up!
Earn cash back on your groceries. Just scan your receipt when you get home. Earn cash referring friends. Get a $10 welcome bonus when you sign up.
Earn Swagbucks for your online searches, watching videos and more. Swagbucks, or SB, can be redeemed for cash or gift cards. Get signed up for free.
With Top Cashback you earn on your online purchases. It’s free to join. So why not get paid for what you’d be doing anyway-shopping online.
Final Thoughts on Making Money with Surveys
I’ve earned hundreds per month taking surveys. It’s a super easy, fun way to get paid for your opinion. If you’re looking for an easy side hustle, check out survey taking!
Do you have some favorite companies for surveys? Share with us in comments.